The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
for the gnocchi:
750 ml of milk
10 ground nutmegs
6 tbsp of butter
1 sprig of thyme
1 bay leaf
1 tsp of sea salt
180 g of Makfa semolina
2 tbsp of Makfa wheat flour
50 g of Parmesan cheese
freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce:
30 g of butter
2 cloves of garlic
100 ml of chicken broth
300 ml of 10% cream
150 g of any blue cheese
180 g of spinach
20 g of Parmesan cheese (optional)
time 1 1/2 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour the milk into the saucepan, add nutmeg, 2 tbsp of butter, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Heat up slowly for 4-5 minutes to melt the butter and release the flavor of herbs. Take out the bay leaf and the thyme.
2. Gradually add the semolina, while whisking energetically. Reduce heat to a minimum and cook for 3-4 minutes, mixing energetically with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens and separates from the walls of the saucepan. Remove from heat, and add the flour, the ground Parmesan cheese and the whisked egg, stirring constantly.
3. Baste the square form with the side of 22 cm with 1 tbsp of butter, place the dough in the form and even it out so that it is approximately some 2 cm deep. Refrigerate for 30 minutes then cut the dough into circles, 5 cm in diameter. Roll out the remaining dough and repeat.
4. For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Peel the onion and the garlic, chop the onion, mince the garlic and fry the vegetables for 5-6 minutes until soft.
5. Add the broth and cook on low heat until the volume reduces twice. Add the cream and continue cooking the sauce until it thickens.
6. Add chunks of blue cheese and large bits of spinach, add salt and pepper and mix until the spinach wrinkles.
7. Melt the remaining butter in the frying pan, and fry the gnocchi 3-4 minutes on each side until golden. You can also choose to bake the gnocchi in the oven. To do this, place the gnocchi onto the baking sheet overlapping each other, baste over with melted butter, sprinkle with ground Parmesan cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C.
8. Pour the hot sauce over the gnocchi and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it