The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
80 g of Makfa semolina
80 g of dark chocolate
2 tbsp of any dried chopped nuts
for the orange syrup:
300 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
80 g of sugar
time 30 minutes (+2-3 hours to cool)
Additional properties For kids
1. Place the semolina in a saucepan, add water. Mix until smooth and cook for 7–10 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly.
2. For the syrup, pour the juice into the stewpot, add sugar and cook for 10 minutes until thickened.
3. Place the chocolate in the stewpot, add 4 tbsp of hot water and cook on low heat until the chocolate melts.
4. When the semolina absorbs all the water, place it in the blender, add 4-5 tbsp of the syrup, and the liquid chocolate and mix until smooth.
5. Place the mix into 4 cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
6. Take the puddings out of the fridge at least 20 minutes before serving and decorate with nuts.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it