The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp of ground coriander
1 tsp of ground thyme
1 tsp of red sweet paprika
1/2 tsp of turmeric
a pinch of hot red pepper
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 packet of Makfa pearl barley in packets
1/4 of a chili pepper
a small bunch of cilantro
time 55 minutes
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Cut the eggplant lengthwise, criss-cross the inside to the depth of around 1 cm, leaving 0.5 cm around the sides. Rub with ground garlic, spices, add salt and pepper and baste on all sides with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Heat the oven to180 °С. Place the eggplants in the form the open side up and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Shake the packet with pearl barley and gently lower it into the water. Reduce heat and cook rice for 25-30 minutes until half-ready. Let cool slightly and remove the pearl barley from the packets.
4. Spoon the content of the baked eggplant, leaving the layer of approximately 0.5 cm on the skin of the eggplant. Pour the remaining olive oil into the pan, place the pearl barley, the eggplants and the finely sliced chili pepper into the pan and fry it slightly.
5. Place the tomato into the boiling water for one minute, then remove the skin and cut the tomato into wedges. Add to the pan, mix and fry for one more minute.
6. Place the filling into the empty halves of the eggplants and bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it