The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
30 g of gelatin
300 ml of milk
1 tbsp of Makfa semolina
5 tbsp of sugar
10 g of vanilla sugar
4 tbsp of sour cream (21%)
200 g of fresh strawberries or any other berries
200 ml of water
1 tsp of starch
time 50 minutes (+3 hours for cooling)
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water. Bring the milk to a boil, gradually add the semolina and 1 tbsp of sugar. Cook the ordinary semolina porridge. Double boil the gelatin and stir until fully dissolved.
2. Separate egg whites from yolks. Add the yolks to the semolina. Mix the cooled gelatin with the semolina, whisk egg whites with vanilla sugar and 1 tbsp of ordinary sugar, and add to the mixture.
3. Whisk the sour cream with 2 tbsp of sugar, add to the mixture. Place the pudding in the forms with food film inside (to make it easier to remove the pudding afterwards) and refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Prepare the berry sauce. Add strawberry or other berries into the boiling water (keep several berries for decoration), add 1 tbsp of sugar, cook for 10 minutes. Strain. Dissolve starch in some water. Add the starch mixture to the syrup and cook until thickened. Cool the sauce.
5. Place the pudding on a plate, pour over with the sauce, decorate with berries and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it