The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
400 g of cottage cheese
3 tbsp of Makfa semolina
2-4 tbsp of flour
1 tbsp of sugar
fresh or frozen raspberry for serving
30 ml of raspberry sauce for serving
time 35 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Place the cottage cheese in a bowl, add the egg, the semolina, 2 tbsp of flour, sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, and mix thoroughly until homogeneous. The dough must be thick, so add more flour if necessary.
2. Cut off small pieces of dough and roll them into cylinders with the diameter of some 1.5 cm.
3. Cut the cylinders into pieces and place them on the surface basted with flour.
4. Bring the water to a boil, add salt. Place the pieces of dough into the boiling water and mix.
5. Cover the saucepan and cook the dumplings for 4-5 minutes after they surface. Turn off the fire and keep the dumplings covered for 5 more minutes.
6. Place the dumplings onto a plate, add fresh raspberries and raspberry syrup and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it