The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
4 tbsp of olive oil for frying
1 mutton neck on bone
300 g of dried packaged Makfa peas
1 large carrot
1 large onion
3 cloves of garlic
2-3 red chili peppers
1 tsp of jeera (cumin)
2 tbsp of sweet ground paprika
400 g of chopped tomatoes in own juice
a small bunch of parsley
time 2 hours 20 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour 3 tbsp of olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the mutton on all sides until golden.
2. Add the peas to the meat. Add water, bring to a boil, add salt, remove the froth and cook on low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Strain the broth, take the meat off the bone, cut in large pieces and return to the broth with peas.
4. Peel the carrots, cut them into circles and add to the soup. Peel and chop the onion and the garlic finely. Remove seeds and partitions of the chili peppers, chop them finely. Heat the remaining olive oil in another frying pan and fry the onion, the garlic and the chili for 5 minutes until soft. Add the jeera (cumin) and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Add the paprika and mix.
5. Add the tomatoes and the rest of the mixture in the pan to the saucepan, bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it