The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 packets of Makfa grinding peas in packets
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of olive oil
150 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
1 tsp of smoked paprika
1/2 tsp of dried oregano
1/4 tsp of jeera (cumin)
400 g of frozen spinach
200 ml of vegetable broth
30 g of feta
4 sprigs of parsley
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Bring water to a boil, shake the packets with peas and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the peas for 40-50 minutes. Let cool and remove the peas from the packet.
2. Peel and chop the onion and the garlic. Heat the olive oil in a deep stewpot, and fry the onion, the garlic, the rice, the paprika, the oregano and the jeera for 2 minutes on medium heat, mixing regularly until the rice is transparent.
3. Add the peas and cut spinach (need not be defrosted).
4. Grate the zest off the lemon, set aside. Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to the frying pan, mix.
5. Add the vegetable broth, add salt, mix again. Bring the contents to a boil, cover the stewpot and reduce heat to low.
6. Cook the pilaf on slow fire for 20 minutes, then switch off the heat and left the pilaf rest for 5 minutes.
7. Take off the lid, whisk the pilaf with a fork, add lemon zest, feta crumbs, chopped parsley and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it