The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
500 g of dried packaged Makfa peas
1 kg of turkey leg fillet
3 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 clove of garlic
2 stalks of celery
2 tsp of ground cinnamon
2 tsp of ground jeera (cumin)
1/2 tsp of ground chili pepper
150 g of dried peach
time 1 1/2 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the peas in cold water for 5-6 hours, or, better yet, overnight. Strain the water, wash the peas thoroughly.
2. Cut the turkey into pieces. Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom, and fry the pieces of turkey on high heat for 5-7 minutes until golden, add salt. Remove the meat, set aside.
3. Reduce heat to medium, add some more vegetable oil. Peel the carrots, the onion and the garlic. Cut the onion, the carrots and the celery into large pieces, separate the head of garlic into cloves. Fry the vegetables for 4-5 minutes until the onion is transparent. Add the spices and mix.
4. Place the meat on the vegetables, add water and peas, salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low. Cook for 40-50 minutes.
5. Add dried peaches cut into large pieces, cook for 15 more minutes. Serve the turkey with peas and vegetables.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it