The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
400 g of dried packaged Makfa peas
300 of peeled pumpkin
1 sprig of sage
3 bay leaves
1 tsp of turmeric
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 celery stalk
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the peas in cold water for 5-6 hours, or, better yet, overnight. Discard the water, rinse the peas, place them in a saucepan, add 4 liters of cold water, bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them in large chunks. Cut the pumpkin the same way. Add the vegetables to the peas. Add the saffron, the bay leaf, and the turmeric and cook at boiling temperature on low heat for 15 minutes.
3. Get the saucepan off the heat, throw away the sage and the bay leaf, add salt and pepper and puree it in the food processor.
4. Peel and cube the onion. Heat the vegetable oil in a sauce pan and fry the onion for 5 minutes until transparent. Add the onion to the soup and bring to a boil one last time.
5. Ladle the soup into plates, garnish with chopped celery and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it