The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 g of dried packaged Makfa peas
100 g of lentils
100 g of kidney berans
4 tbsp of oilive oil
400 g of chopped tomatoes in own juice
4 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of turmeric
100 g of frozen peas
2 sprigs of violet basil
time 1 hour 40 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the peas in cold water for 5-6 hours, or, better yet, overnight.
2. Peel and finely chop the onions. Heat the olive oil in a large stewing pot, and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes in own juices and peeled and chopped garlic. Drain the water from the beans and add the beans to the stewpot.
3. Add the tomato past, the sugar and the turmeric and pour in enough water to cover the beans. Add salt, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour.
4. Add the green peas, leaves of 1 sprig of basil and cook for 40 more minutes until ready.
5. Ladle the dish into plates, garnish with remaining basil leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it