The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
4 packets of Makfa grinding peas in packets
4 cloves of garlic
100 g of young spinach
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 large onion
2 bell peppers
2 tbsp of tomato paste
2-3 tbsp of hot chili sauce
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of vinegar
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Bring water to a boil, shake the packets with peas and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook peas for 35-40 minutes until ready. Remove the peas from the packets and cool them to room temperature.
2. Peel and chop the garlic coarsely, wash the spinach and tear into pieces with your hands. Mix the garlic, the spinach, 1 tbsp of oil and some salt, and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. Peel and chop the onion finely. Remove seeds and partitions from the peppers. In a deep pan, heat the remaining oil and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes until transparent. Add the pepper and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Add the tomato paste and the chili sauce and mix.
4. Add the soy sauce, the vinegar and the peas, add salt. Mix to cover the peas with the sauce and cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Ladle the fried spinach and garlic onto the dish, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it