The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
4 packets of Makfa grinding peas in packets
2 tbsp of peanut oil
1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce
1/4 tsp of chopped ginger
1 clove of garlic
1/2 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 handful of salted (or unsalted) peanuts
2 stalks of green onion
2 sprigs of cilantro
zest and juice of 1 lime
time 50 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Bring water to a boil, shake the packets with peas and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook peas for 35-40 minutes until soft. Remove the peas from the packets and cool them to room temperature. The pea puree must thicken.
2. Place the peas, the peanut oil, the sriracha sauce, the ginger, the garlic and the honey into the food processor, add salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
3. While blending add the olive oil and 50 ml of water; it is important that the mixture remain homogeneous.
4. As soon as the hummus reaches the required consistency, taste it and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
5. While mixing, add chopped peanuts, the green onion and chopped cilantro.
6. Sprinkle with lime zest and lime juice and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it