The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the dough:
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 700 grams;
water – 250 ml;
vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon;
For the filling:
onion – 500 grams;
minced pork and beef – 1 kg;
butter – 100 grams;
sour cream and a sprig of parsley for serving;
time 45 minutes + 20 minutes for the dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Sieve the flour onto the working surface. Add raw egg into water, add vegetable oil, salt, stir and pour into the flour. Mix an elastic dough. Roll it up into a ball, cover with kitchen wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes.
2. Mince the onions and mix them with the minced meat and butter. Add salt, pepper, and mix.
3. Divide the dough into parts and roll them into thin sheets. Cut circles using a circular tumbler dusted with flour. Add 1 teaspoon of the meat mixture into the center of each circle. Fold the circles in half, pinch the edges and shape the pelmeni.
4. Boil pelmeni in salted water for 5–7 minutes.
5. Serve with sour cream, decorated with parsley leaves.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it