The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa millet in packets
A 1,5 cm piece of ginger
2 cloves of garlic
2 stalks of asparagus
2 tbsp of peanut oil
1 tbsp of sesame oil
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 red chili pepper
a small bunch of green onions
time 30 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with millet and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the millet for 20 minutes until ready. Let cool slightly and remove the millet from the packets.
2. Peel and chop the ginger and the garlic. Peel the carrots and cut it into thin strips. Cut the asparagus into 5 cm pieces.
3. Heat half of the peanut oil and half of the sesame seed oil in a pan on medium heat. Whisk the eggs with a fork and fry a very thin omelet. Roll it up and cut it into thin strips.
4. Heat the remaining oil in a wok, add the ginger and the garlic, and stir-fry for 15 seconds. Add the carrots and the asparagus and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add the millet and the soy sauce and heat up the mixture for 1-2 minutes. Then add the omelet and mix.
6. Place the stir fry into cups, garnish with rings of chili pepper and green onions. Serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it