The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 bags of Makfa grinding peas in cooking bags
200 g of zucchini or squash
a bunch of parsley
1/2 chili pepper
200 g of low-fat cottage cheese
6 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp of polenta or bread crumbs (optional)
20 g of spinach
time 40 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packets with buckwheat, and lower them gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packets.
2. Peel and grate the zucchini coarsely, chop parsley and chili finely.
3. Mix the buckwheat with the cottage cheese, the eggs, the zucchini, the greens and the chili peppers. Add salt, 2 tbsp of olive oil and mix well. Shape small cutlets (grechaniki) from the mixture. If the mixture does not retain shape, add some polenta or bread crumbs.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in the pan and fry the cutlets for 5-6 minutes on each side. Add more oil as needed.
5. Serve the cutlets with leaves of spinach.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it