The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
600 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
1 medium onion
1 medium carrot
1 sweet red pepper
500 g of mushrooms
3 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying
2 tsp of salt
30 g of butter
600-700 g of vegetable broth or water
Green onion for service
time 1 hour 15 mins
Additional properties For kids
1. Wash the buckwheat in cold water.
2. Peel carrots and onions, remove seeds and ribs from the bell pepper. Chop the onions, cube the pepper and slice the mushrooms, grate the carrots coarsely.
3. Heat the oil in a deep stewpot and fry the onions, carrots and peppers for 5-7 minutes. Add the mushrooms, 1 tsp of salt and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. In the end, add butter.
4. Place the buckwheat into the stewpot with the vegetables, mix and cover with broth or water. If the mushrooms yield much moisture while cooking, add less broth or water.
5. Add the remaining salt and cook for 15-20 minutes until the buckwheat is soft. Set aside for 10 minutes, sprinkle with diagonal strips of green onion and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it