The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
250 g of cottage cheese
2 tbsp of sugar
65 g of raisins
500 ml of milk
30 g of butter
150 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
1/2 tsp of salt
3 tbsp of flour
candied orange peel for service
sour cream for service
time 1 hour 10 mins
Additional properties For kids
1. Mix the cottage cheese with 1 egg and 1 tbsp of sugar, beat together thoroughly, add raisins and mix again.
2. Bring the milk to a boil, add butter and buckwheat and cook for 15 minutes until ready.
3. Add the remaining egg and 1 tbsp of sugar to the buckwheat. Add salt and mix into the dough-like consistency.
4. Roll the dough into small flat cakes, place the cottage cheese filling in the center of each flat cake, pinch together the edges.
5. Heat the oven to 180°С. Roll the grechaniki in the flour, place them on the baking sheet covered with parchment and bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with candied fruit, serve with sour cream.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it