The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 packet of Makfa in packets
400 g of mushrooms
3 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying
2-3 cloves of garlic
4 medium potatoes
3-4 tbsp of chopped greens (dill, parsley, basil, oregano)
2 bay leaves
20 g of butter
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packet with buckwheat and gently lower it into the water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
2. Slice the mushrooms. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan, and fry the mushrooms until golden for 5-7 minutes, mixing occasionally.
3. Add two more tbsp of butter into the pan after removing the mushrooms. Peel and dice the onion, the garlic and the carrots (grate the carrots coarsely as an option), and fry on low heat for 10-12 minutes until the vegetables caramelize.
4. Peel the potatoes and cut it into 1 cm cubes. Place them in a saucepan, add water and bring to a boil. Add the fried mushrooms and black pepper corns. Reduce heat, cover and cook the soup for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are ready.
5. Strain the soup into another saucepan. Place the buckwheat, the mushrooms, the potatoes and the sauteed vegetables into a food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Return the mixture to the saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes. Add greens, the bay leaf, the butter, and salt, and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it