The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa buckwheat in packets
50 g of feta cheese
20 g of shelled hazelnuts
20 g of arugula lettuce
1 stalk of green onion
3 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 of grapefruit
3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
time 1 hour 5 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with buckwheat and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
2. Boil the beet for 1 - 1 1/2 hours or bake it for the same time in the oven at 180°С. Let cool, peel and cube the beet. Break the feta cheese into small pieces.
3. Roast the hazelnuts on a very hot dry pan for 5 minutes, then crush coarsely.
4. Place the buckwheat, the beets, the nuts, coarsely chopped green onions and arugula into a large bowl. Mix.
5. For the dressing, whisk the olive oil with juice of the half of grapefruit and the balsamic vinegar.
6. Add the dressing, salt, pepper and crumbs of feta cheese to the salad and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it