The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 g of dried mushrooms
3 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of butter
1 medium onion
2 cloves of garlic
200 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
100 ml of dry white wine
500 ml of broth (best if 250 ml of chicken broth, and 250 ml of mushroom broth)
4 tbsp of cream
70 g of Parmesan cheese
time 30 minutes
1. Soak the mushrooms in water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil and the butter in a frying pan. Peel the onion and the garlic, mince finely, and stir fry for 5 minutes until transparent.
3. Add mushroom slices, leaves of thyme, salt and pepper and continue cooking for another couple of minutes.
4. Add the buckwheat to the pan and reduce heat to a minimum. In a few minutes when the buckwheat is warm, add the wine and allow it to evaporate. Add a ladle of hot broth, and let it get fully absorbed, stirring constantly. Then add and other ladle. Continue adding the broth gradually until the buckwheat reaches the al dente state (in about 12-15 minutes).
5. Add the cream and 50 g of finely grated cheese, add salt and pepper to taste. Mix and cook for several more minutes.
6. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it