The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
200 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
100 g of string beans
1 large tomato or a glass of cherry tomatoes
50 g of fresh young spinach
50 g of kalamata olives or others
1 tbsp of olive oil
120 g of halloumi cheese
2 sprigs of parsley
For the sauce:
4 sprigs of mint
4 sprigs of parsley
50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp of apple vinegar
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of honey
time 30 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Wash the buckwheat and place it in a stewpot. Cover with water, add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 10-15 minutes until the buckwheat is soft yet keeps its shape. Turn off the heat, leave the lid on. Allow the buckwheat to rest for 10 minutes, then whisk the mixture with a fork.
2. Prepare a green sauce. Wash the mint and the parsley, remove the thick stems. Place all the ingredients for the sauce in the blender and chop them finely. Set aside.
3. Blanch the string beans in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Wash the spinach, the cucumbers, the radishes and the tomatoes. Cut the vegetables in wedges.
4. Place the string beans, the spinach, the cucumbers, the radishes, the tomatoes and the olives in two plates. Add the buckwheat.
5. Heat olive oil in a small pan until medium hot. Cut the haloumi into thick slices and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
6. Add the slices of cheese to the plates, pour some sauce on top (refrigerate the rest of the sauce). Decorate with parsley leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it