The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 bags of Makfa steamed rice in cooking bags
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 large carrot
vegetable oil for frying
400 g of fresh cabbage
3 tomatoes or 1 tbsp of tomato paste
600 g of mixed ground beef and pork
a small bunch of greens
sour cream for service
spices to taste
time 1 hour 10 mins
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packet with the rice, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 10–12 minutes until ready. Let cool, and remove the rice from the packet.
2. Peel and dice onion and garlic thinly. Peel the carrots and grate them coarsely. Heat oil in the saucepan and fry the onion and garlic for 5-7 minutes on low heat until transparent. Add the carrots and cook for 10 more minutes until the carrots are soft.
3. Shred the cabbage thinly and press it with your hands. Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half, remove the stalk and grate so that the skin stays in your hand. Add salt and pepper to taste to the tomato mix. By that time your onion, garlic and carrots will be ready.
4. Take half of the ground meat and add it in small chunks into the pan. Mix well. Add the other half, add salt and pepper and mix again. Cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the mixture starts burning, add a little bit of boiled water.
5. Add the cabbage, salt and pepper and mix. Add your favorite spices if you like. Cover and let cook for 10-15 minutes until the cabbage becomes soft and sets down a bit. Meanwhile, wash and chop the greens.
6. Add the rice, the tomato mix or paste, mix, and add the greens. Mix again, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it