The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 bag of Makfa steamed rice in cooking bags
6 sweet bell peppers
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
4 sprigs of cilantro or parsley
400 g of ground beef
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1 bay leaf
spices to taste
black pepper corns
time 1 hour 45 mins
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packet with rice, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 10–12 minutes until ready. Let cool, and remove the rice from the packet.
2. Cut off the top of the peppers, remove seeds and ribs. Peel the onion and dice it thinly. Heat oil in the saucepan and fry the onion for 5 minutes until golden. Chop the cilantro (or parsley).
3. Place the peppers vertically into the saucepan. Mix the ground meat, rice, onion, and greens, add salt and pepper. Place the filling in the peppers, cover with the tops.
4. Peel and grate the carrots finely. Peel and chop the garlic. Place the carrots, the garlic, the tomato paste, the bay leaves, the pepper corns and the spices between the peppers.
5. Add water almost to the top of the peppers. Cover and cook on medium heat for 40 minutes to an hour.
6. Place the peppers on a plate, pour sauce over them, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it