The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
for the broth:
1 celery stalk
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 chicken (1-1.5 kg)
3 sprigs of dill to serve
for the bake:
2 bags of Makfa steamed rice in cooking bags
30 g of butter
70 g of hard cheese
time 1 hour 10 mins
Additional properties For kids
1. Peel the onion and the carrots, remove the hard outer layer of the celery stalk. Cube the onions and the celery, dice the carrots into circles.
2. Heat oil in the saucepan and fry the onion and the carrots for 7-10 minutes until soft.
3. Wash the chicken thoroughly, place it in a saucepan and add two liters of water. Bring to a boil, remove the foam and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour until ready. Add the onion and the carrots 20 minutes before the dish is ready; in 5 more minutes add the celery, salt and pepper.
4. Remove the chicken from the broth, cool it, separate the meat into chunks, and return to the saucepan. Bring the soup to the boil, remove from heat.
5. While the soup is cooking, prepare the bake. Pour water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packet with rice, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 20–25 minutes until ready. Let cool, and remove the rice from the packet.
6. Add 20 g of butter, whisked eggs and half of coarsely grated cheese. Add salt, pepper and mix.
7. Baste the baking form with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Place the rice mixture into the form, and level it with a spoon. Place the remaining cheese evenly on top.
8. Heat the oven to 180°C and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Let cool, cover the form with a board, and turn the form over to remove the bake. Cut the bake into quarters.
9. Pour the soup into plates, add a piece of the bake, decorate with dill leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it