The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
70 g of raisins
500 g of cottage cheese
30 g of butter
100 ml of milk
60 g of sugar
peel of 1 lemon or orange
5 g of vanillin, or to taste
100 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
50 g of wheat flour
15 g of any dry cookies or vanilla crackers
sour cream or cinnamon to serve (optional)
time 2.5 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the raisins in hot water for 10 minutes, drain.
2. Separate yolks and whites, whisk the whites into an airy foam.
3. Press the cottage cheese thoroughly with a masher, add the egg yolks, 20 g of butter, milk, sugar, peels, vanillin, and raisins and beat thoroughly with a mixer.
4. Add the cornmeal and the flour and beat the mixture again. Gently add the whites in three portions, mixing in each portion with a spoon. Your dough must turn out tender and airy. Let it stand for one hour to let the cornmeal thicken.
5. Heat the oven to 100°C. Baste the form with the remaining butter and sprinkle with crushed cookies or crackers. Place the dough in the form and bake for one hour.
6. Remove the bake, place it on a plate if desired, add sour cream or cinnamon powder and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it