The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 bag of Makfa cornmeal in cooking bags
2 young zucchinis
1 small carrot
1 bell pepper
1 celery stalk
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
200 g of ground pork or turkey
8 cherry tomatoes
any greens to taste
freshly ground black pepper
time 1.5 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil. Shake the packet with cornmeal, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 35–40 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the porridge from the packets.
2. Wash the zucchini thoroughly, cut them lengthwise and remove seeds carefully.
3. Peel the carrots and the onion, remove seeds and ribs from the bell pepper. Dice all the vegetables and fry them in oil for 4-5 minutes until half-ready. Remove from heat, add the ground meat, the cornmeal, and the cherry tomatoes cut in half. Add salt, pepper and mix.
4. Heat the stove to 180°C, spoon the filling into the zucchinis and bake for 35-40 minutes until ready.
5. Decorate with thinly diced greens and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it