The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
270 g of coconut shavings
60 g of packaged Makfa semolina
1 tsp of baking powder
1 large egg
90 g of powdered sugar
1/2 tsp of ground lemon zest
2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil
time 30 minutes (+20 minutes for the dough to rest)
Additional properties For kids
1. Mix the coconut, the semolina, the baking powder and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
2. In a bowl whisk the egg with 70 g of powdered sugar into an airy mixture. Add the lemon zest and the vegetable oil. Mix, and while mixing, add the dry ingredients. Mix into smooth dough, cover with film, set aside for 20 minutes.
3. Roll small balls of the dough with wet fingers. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment, some 3-4 cm away from each other.
4. Heat the oven to 175°С and bake the pastries for 8-10 minutes. Let them cool on the baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle the pastries with the remaining powdered sugar, place on a plate and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it