The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
300 g of packaged Makfa pearl barley
1 kg of chicken meat with bones
4 tbsp of vegetable oil
2 cloves of garlic
4 tbsp of tomato paste
500 g of sauerkraut
50 ml of water
freshly ground black pepper
time 2 hours
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Wash the pearl barley thoroughly and let sit in warm water overnight.
2. Cut the chicken into pieces. Add salt and pepper.
3. Heat two tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the chicken on all sides for 5 minutes. Place on a plate, set aside.
4. Peel the onions, garlic and carrots. Chop the onions and the garlic finely, and grate the carrots coarsely.
5. Add the remaining oil to the pan, and stir fry the vegetables for 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
6. Add the tomato paste and the sauerkraut and cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the vegetables into a bowl.
7. Rinse the pearl barley, place it in a deep stew pot and add 50 ml of water. Place the meat on the pearl barley, and vegetables - on the meat. Stew for 1.5 hours. Serve immediately.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it