The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 bags of Makfa pearl barley in cooking bags
2 tbsp of soft butter
4 tbsp of roughly ground bread crumbs
1 tbsp of paprika
20 g of dried forest mushrooms
1/2 of red onion
250 g of pumpkin
2 celery stalks
5 tbsp of vegetable oil for cooking
75 g of sour cream
300 ml of meat or mushroom broth
time 1.5 hours
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water into the saucepan, bring to a boil. Shake the packets with the pearl barley, and lower them gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 45-50 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the pearl barley from the packets.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry breadcrumbs on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove from the heat and mix with the paprika.
3. Cover the mushrooms with water and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
4. Peel the red onion. Cube the pumpkin, the celery and the onion and fry them on high heat with vegetable oil until golden.
5. Wash the mushrooms, chop them coarsely and add to the fried vegetables together with the cooked pearl barley and sour cream. Add salt and pepper.
6. Place the vegetable mixture into baking pots or forms. Cover with the broth and sprinkle with bread crumbs with paprika.
7. Heat the oven to 180 °С and bake the pearl barley for 15-20 minutes. Serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it