The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 bag of Makfa pearl barkey in cooking bags
400 g of beef or veal with bone
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
2 medium carrots
2 tbsp of tomato paste
2 medium potatoes
4 medium salted cucumbers
150 of cucumber brine
4 sprigs of parsley
4 sprigs of dill
sour cream for service
black pepper corns
time 3 hours 10 minutes
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water into the saucepan, bring to a boil. Shake the packet with the pearl barley, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes until half ready. Let cool and remove the pearl barley from the packets.
2. Wash the meat thoroughly, place in a two-liter saucepan and add water. Add salt, the bay leaf, and 2-3 black pepper corns, bring to a boil, remove foam and cook on low heat for 1.5 - 2 hours. Remove the meat from the broth, let cool, strip the meat from the bone and cut into small pieces.
3. Strain the broth, return it to the saucepan and put the saucepan on low heat.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan. Peel the onions and carrots, cube the onions and dice the carrots and fry the vegetables for 5-7 minutes until golden. Add the tomato paste and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Peel the potatoes, dice them and wash the potatoes in cold water. Remove the skin from the salted cucumbers and cut them in small pieces.
6. Place the pearl barley in the simmering broth with the potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile boil the cucumber brine. Add the fried onions and carrots, the salted cucumbers and the boiling brine to the soup. Cook the soup for 10 minutes, then add the sliced beef and bring the soup to a boil. Remove the saucepan from heat, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the soup with greens and serve with sour cream.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it