The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
150 g of packaged Makfa pearl barley
150 g of chicken stomachs
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp of sugar
200 ml of 10% cream
150 g of chicken livers
vegetable oil for frying
2 large onions
50 g of butter
5 sprigs of parsley
black pepper corns
freshly ground black pepper
time 3 hours
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Wash the pearl barley thoroughly and let sit in warm water overnight.
2. Wash the chicken stomachs thoroughly, remove films and cook in boiling salted water for 1 – 1.5 hours. Add the bay leaf and the pepper corns 30 minutes before the end of cooking.
3. Boil 2 glasses of water for each glass of swollen pearl barley, add sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt. Add the barley into the boiling water, leaving 2-3 cm of water above the grain.
4. Add the cream, bring the pearl barley to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 50 minutes. Do not cover the lid tightly and make sure the porridge does not run over.
5. Cut chicken livers and stomachs into small pieces.
6. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep pan. Peel the onions, cut into thin semi-circles and fry for 5-7 minutes until golden. Add the livers and the stomachs, and fry on high heat for 5 minutes, then reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly. If the mixture starts burning, add a little bit of water. Add salt and pepper.
7. Remove the porridge from heat, add butter, cover and place in a warm spot (e.g. near the stove) or wrap it in a blanket. Let stand for 10 minutes.
8. Add the livers and the stomachs to the porridge and mix well. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately because pearl barley will not taste good if reheated.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it