The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the chicken:
680 g of boneless and skinned fillet
450 g of natural yogurt
100 of unsweetened coconut shavings
170 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
50 g of coarsely ground cornmeal
140 g of white rice flour
50 g of potato starch
2 tsp of smoked paprika
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp of olive oil
For the sauce:
150 g of natural yogurt
1/8 tsp of salt
1 tsp of smoked paprika
2 tbsp of shredded gherkins
time 45 minutes (+ time for marinating the chicken)
Additional properties For kids
1. Cut the chicken fillet lengthwise into strips 2-3 cm across. Place the chicken in a bowl, pour the yogurt over the meat, mix, cover with food film and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or, better still, overnight.
2. Heat theoven to150 °С. Place the coconut shavings onto the baking sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes until the shavings are slightly golden along the edge. Remove, let cool, and press with your hands into thin crumbs.
3. Place the coconut crumbs into a flat bowl, add the cornmeal and the flour, the rice flour, the starch, the paprika, salt and pepper. Mix throroughly.
4. Increase the heat to 190°С. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment. Take the chicken out of the yogurt, shake off the excess liquid and roll the pieces around in the crumbs. Place the fillet on the baking sheet, 2.5 cm from each other. Sprinkle each piece of chicken with oil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, turn the chicken pieces over, sprinkle them again with the oil and bake for 10 more minutes until crispy.
5. Prepare the sauce. Mix the yogurt, the salt and the paprika in a bowl. Whisk them together until homogeneous. Add the thinly sliced gherkins and mix again.
6. Serve the chicken with the sauce.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it