The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
chilled butter – 100 grams;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 450 grams;
baking powder – 1 teaspoon;
kefir – 200 ml;
a bunch of parsley;
Feta cheese – 250 grams;
time 1 hour 15 minutes + 30 minutes for the dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Grate butter, add flour, pinch of salt and mix it into fine crumbles.
2. Dissolve baking powder in kefir, add the mixture to the dough. Divide yolk from white, add the white to the dough and mix well. Roll the dough up in a ball and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Mince the parsley and crumble the feta cheese. Mix parsley with feta, add pepper and mix some more.
4. Cut a piece of dough the size of a table tennis ball and roll it into a circle. Put 1 tablespoon of filling in the middle of it, fold and pinch the edges, making a pasty in a form of a ladle. Make the rest of the pasty in similar manner, smear them with whipped yolk.
5. Put the pasties on the baking pan covered with baking paper, heat the oven to 180°C and bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it