The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 celery roots
1 celery stalk
800 ml of water
500 g of any white fish fillet
1 tbsp of Makfa semolina
1 tbsp of chopped ginger
2 leaves of nori weed
3 tbsp of miso paste
4 cloves of garlic
time 30 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Peel the vegetables, add water and cook for 30 minutes until ready. Remove the vegetables, set aside. Bring the broth to a boil.
2. Grind the fish in a meatgrinder, add the semolina, the egg, the ginger, salt and pepper to the mixture.
3. With moist hands, shape the dumplings and put them in the boiling broth. Add the strips of nori.
4. When the dumplings float, add the miso paste, mix and remove from heat.
5. Sprinkle with strips of garlic, fried until golden.
6. Cut the vegetables into pieces if desired, add to the soup and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it