The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
300 g French beans
1 large potatoe
1 onion bulb
3 cloves of garlic
4 celery stalks
120 g Parmesan
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1.5 l vegetable broth
300 g frozen green peas
200 g Makfa ornately shaped “Makfiki” pasta
2 tbsp minces leaves of basil
2 tbsp minces leaves of parsley
2 sprigs of basil
salt, freshly ground black pepper
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Cut ends of French beans and cut beans into pieces 1 cm long. Peel potato, onion, garlic and celery. Dice potato into small cubes, chop onion and garlic finely, crosscut celery into pieces 0.5 cm thick. Shred Parmesan.
2. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and smother onion, garlic and celery for 10 minutes until soft. Add potato, French beans and Parmesan to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk in the broth, bring to a boil, add salt and pepper, reduce to the medium heat and cook the soup for 20 minutes until vegetables are boiled soft.
4. Add green peas without defrosting, and macaroni. Cook for 10-12 minutes – macaroni are to be al dente (stir them occasionally during first 2-3 minutes of cooking).
5. Remove the soup from heat, add minced greens and let draw for 10 minutes. Decorate with basil leaves when serving.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it