The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
300 g Makfa wholegrain spaghetti
1 mid-sized onion bulb
1 bell pepper
1 celery stalk
2-3 cloves of garlic
70 g pitted olives
1 tbsp olive oil
400 g chopped tomatoes in natural juice
1 tsp mix of Italian herbs (oregano, thyme, basil)
125 g Mozzarella
time 35 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 9-10 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection.
2. Peel vegetables. Dice onion, pepper and celery, mince garlic. Crosscut olives in half.
3. Heat olive oil in a deep skillet and saute onion for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Add pepper and celery and cook for 2 more minutes. Whisk tomatoes in the skillet and heat the mixture through for 2 minutes. Add garlic, olives, Italian herbs, salt and pepper. Smother the sauce for 5 minutes.
4. Get pasta in a colander keeping some water where macaroni were cooked. Place spaghetti in the sauce, add 1/2 ladle of water left after cooking pasta, and stir carefully. Heat pasta through a bit.
5. Place spaghetti in plates, add a few slices of Mozzarella into each one, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it