The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
150 g Makfa “Zvetochki” (flower-shaped) pasta
1 kg tomatoes
500 g cherry tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
3-4 tbsp olive oil
5 cloves of garlic
1 leek (only white parts)
a pinch of Italian herbs
450-500 ml vegetable broth or water
120 g bacon
freshly ground black pepper
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 8 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander.
2. Cut all tomatoes in half (leave 4 standard tomatoes whole for decoration). Place cut tomatoes and whole ones, and bell pepper in a sheet covered with parchment paper, pour olive oil onto them, add salt, pepper, and bake in the preheated to 200 °С oven for 30 minutes. Then peel bell pepper, dig out seeds and slice.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pot and saute peeled cloves of garlic for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Place tomatoes and pepper in the pot, add 150 ml of broth (water). Mix with a blender until there are little pieces in the texture of the soup.
4. Cut leek into circles and add to the vegetables. Add the Italian herbs and whisk in the necessary amount of broth (water) so that the soup gets the chewy texture you need. Cook for 10 minutes, then add pasta and simmer for 2 more minutes.
5. Place slices of bacon in a cold skillet and fry over low heat for 12-15 minutes, turning, until golden brown. Place on a paper towel.
6. Pour the soup into bowls, decorate with baked tomatoes, slices of bacon and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it