The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 large lemons
2 cloves of garlic
2 sprigs of basil
250 g Makfa long, wide noodles “Wave”
1 tbsp olive oil
300 ml dairy cream (22%)
50 g Parmesan
a sprig of mache for decoration
salt, freshly ground black pepper
time 20 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Cut away lemon zests thinly (if white “wad” gets into the sauce, it will taste bitter.) Peel and mince garlic, chop basil finely.
2. Bring water to a boil in a small pot, add lemon zest, cover and turn off the heat. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, then pour out water and chop the zest finely.
3. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 6-8 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet and make garlic nice and brown, though it might not get burnt under any circumstances. Take garlic out of the skillet, place the zest in the oil and saute over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Add dairy cream and let it boil. Reduce the heat to the minimum, whisk in basil and simmer the sauce for 30 seconds. Add salt and pepper.
5. Place pasta in the sauce, mix, let stand for a while and serve sprinkled with shredded Parmesan and decorated with leaves of mache.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it