The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
250 g Makfa spirals “Stanichnye”
For the sauce:
2 cloves of garlic
200 g cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp olive oil
500 g tinned chopped tomatoes in natural juice
120 g Pecorino cheese
2 sprigs of basil
time 35 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil pasta in a large amount of slightly salted water for 7 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander.
2. To make the sauce, dice an eggplant without peeling it (cubes of side 1.5 cm). Peel garlic and chop finely. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
3. Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in the skillet and saute the eggplant and cherry tomatoes for 10-12 minutes. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in another skillet and saute garlic for 1-2 minutes until its flavour is fully revealed. Add tinned tomatoes with juice and mix. Add roasted eggplants and cherry tomatoes to the tomato mixture; add salt and pepper, and smother over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
4. Half a minute before the dish is ready, whisk in shredded Pecorino and leaves of basil.
5. Place pasta in the sauce, mix and heat through for 1 minute. Let it stand for a couple of minutes, then serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it