The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 packets of Makfa pearl barley in packets
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
2 l of chicken broth
1 tsp of turmeric
1 tbsp of tomato paste
1-2 tbsp of lemon juice
4 sprigs of parsley
freshly ground black pepper
time 1 hour
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with pearl barley and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the pearl barley for 30-35 minutes until half-ready. Let cool slightly and remove the pearl barley from the packets.
2. While the pearl barley is cooking, peel the onion, the carrots, the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Heat the vegetable oil in a sauce pan and fry the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
3. Pour the broth into the saucepan, add the vegetables, the turmeric, the tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes.
4. While stirring, add the pearl barley, salt and pepper and cook for 15 more minutes.
5. Five minutes before the end of cooking, add the lemon juice. Ladle the soup into plates, garnish with parsley leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it