The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 250 grams;
“Makfa” semolina – 500 grams;
baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon;
sugar – 125 grams;
butter – 120 grams;
vegetable oil – 100 ml;
water – 200 ml;
vanilla sugar – 1/2 teaspoon;
rose water – 1 tablespoon;
soft pitted dried plums – 200 grams;
powdered sugar – 30 grams;
time 1 hour + 1 hour for the dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Mix flour, semolina, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
2. Melt butter, add it to the flour mixture, add vegetable oil and mix. Leave the dough to rest for 1 hour. Add water, vanilla sugar and rose water. Mix some more.
3. Cut a piece of dough twice the size of a dried plum. Roll it flat, put 1 dried plum in the center and roll a circular pasty. Prepare other pasties in a similar manner.
4. Put the pasties on the baking pan covered with baking paper and apply slight pressure to them. Heat the oven to 180°С and bake for 25–30 minutes.
5. Let the pasties cool, sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it