The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
6 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp of ground cardamom
1 cinnamon stick
vegetable oil for frying
100 g of natural yogurt
400 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
80 g of roasted almonds
time 2 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Cut the chicken into pieces, place them in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove foam, add peeled onions and garlic, the cardamon and the cinnamon stick. Add salt and pepper and cook for 40-45 minutes until the chicken is ready.
2. Cut the eggplant into pieces 3 cm thick, and fry them with 2 tbsp of olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut into wedges and deep fry them. Transfer to a paper towel.
4. Wash the tomatoes, cut them into circles 3 cm thick.
5. Remove the chicken from the saucepan, strain the broth. Baste the chicken with 2 tbsp of yogurt and place it in the oven heated to 200°С for 10 minutes.
6. Place a handful of rice on the bottom of a cast-iron saucepan, cover with half of the fried eggplants, then add another handful of rice on top. Follow with a layer of potatoes and tomatos, then the remaining eggplants and rice.
7. Add 3 1/2 glasses of hot broth to the saucepan, and bring to a boil. When the mixture boils, place the chicken on top, cover, reduce heat to the minimum and cook for 20-25 minutes until the rice is ready/
8. Ladle the dish onto a plate and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Serve with the remaining yogurt.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it