The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the dough:
cooking yeast – 1.5 teaspoon;
water – 125 ml;
sugar – 1 teaspoon;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 220–250 grams;
salt – 1 teaspoon;
olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
For the filling:
mozzarella – 100 grams;
tomato sauce – 4 tablespoons;
2 or 3 sprigs of basil.
time 20 minutes + 50 minutes for the yeast to prepare and the dough to rise
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water with sugar and leave to prepare for 10 minutes. Sieve 220 grams of flour into a bowl, add salt, make a dent in the center of the heap and pour the water with yeast. Mix the dough, add olive oil and mix some more. If necessary, add more flour.
2. Roll the dough up in a ball and leave in a warm place for 30–40 minutes.
3. Cut mozzarella into 1 cm pieces.
4. Roll the dough into a 3 mm thick circle over a surface sprinkled with flour.
5. Put the dough over a baking paper sheet and smear with tomato sauce. Spread the mozzarella over the sauce.
6. Heat the oven to a maximum temperature and bake the pizza for 3 to 5 minutes until the crust is golden brown. Decorate with basil leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it