The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
200 g of packaged Makfa millet
80 g of Parmesan cheese
40 g of butter
1/2 tsp of paprika
8 quail eggs
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 stalks of green onion
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Wash the millet, place it in a saucepan, add water and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook for 35-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the millet is soft.
2. Add the ground parmesan cheese, 20 g of butter and the paprika to the porridge, add salt if necessary and mix.
3. Baste muffin forms with the remaining butter and place the mixture in the forms. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 °С. Place the mini-pies on plates.
4. Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and fry the eggs, two in each culinary ring.
5. Place the fried egg over the pies, decorate with chopped green onion and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it