The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
300 g Makfa wholegrain pasta quills
1 mid-sized carrot
1 onion bulb
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp seed-oil
500 g minced beef
2 bunches of dill and 2 bunches of parsley
time 25 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 5-9 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get the pasta in a colander, keep some water.
2. Meanwhile peel carrot, onion and garlic. Shred carrot, chop onion and garlic finely.
3. Heat oil in the skillet and saute carrot for 3 minutes. Add onion and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Add garlic. In a minute add minced meat and saute, stirring, for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Chop tomatoes coarsely and add them to the meat. Add salt and pepper. In a few minutes place pasta and 1/2 ladle of water left after cooking macaroni in the skillet. Heat through for 2 minutes stirring.
5. Place macaroni in plates, sprinkle with chopped greens and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it