The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 packets of round Makfa rice in packets
6 cloves of garlic
a bunch of cilantro
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 tsp of turmeric
1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
600 g of ground beef
3 tbsp of olive oil
1 cinnamon stick
saffron on the tip of a knife
1 liter of beef broth
400 canned tomatoes, skin removed
freshly ground black pepper
time 1 hour 40 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with rice and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the millet for 20 minutes until ready. Let cool slightly and remove the rice from the packets.
2. Peel 2 onions and 4 cloves of garlic and mince together with the cilantro in a food processor. Add the eggs, the ground cinnamon, the turmeric, the cayenne pepper, the nutmeg, add sat and pepper, and mix. Add the mixture and 2 tbsp of ready rice to the mixture, and mix thoroughly.
3. Form small noisettes with moist hands.
4. Peel the remaining onions and garlic; cube the onions, and chop the garlic. Heat some vegetable oil in a large heat-resistant saucepan, and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes until soft. Add the garlic, the cinnamon stick, and the saffron. Continue cooking for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the broth, the tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
6. Peel the carrot and add to the saucepan. In 15 minutes place the noisettes into the sauce and cook on low heat for 35-40 minutes.
7. Ladle the remaining rice onto plates, place the noisettes on top, garnish with stewed carrots and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it