The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
8 shiitake mushrooms
200 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
2 tsp of dry Japanese dasi broth
60 ml of soy sauce
60 ml of mirin
8 small pieces of tofu
2 stalks of green onion
a handful of fried sesame seeds
a handful of shichimi togarashi (seven spices with chili pepper) or Chinese «five peppers» mix.
time 55 minutes
1. Cut off the stocks of the shiitake mushrooms, and cut the caps into thin strips. Add water to the mushrooms and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add 0.5 l of water, the buckwheat and the dasi broth into the pan (Dasi broth can be purchased in Asian cuisine shops). Bring to a boil. Add the mushrooms, the soy sauce and the mirin.
3. Fry the tofu on a dry pan for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden. Place the tofu into the saucepan with the buckwheat, add salt if necessary and continue cooking on low heat for 5 more minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add some water to bring it to desired consistency.
5. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl. Add them to the porridge and mix with a fork. Turn off the heat.
6. Serve in bowls garnished with thinly sliced green onions, fried sesame seed, shichimi togarashi or a mixture of peppers.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it