The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 bags of Makfa grinding peas in cooking bags
3 tbsp of water
300 g of Makfa wheat flour
1 tbsp of sugar
7 g of instant yeast
1 tsp of salt
3 tbsp of olive oil
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
time 1 hour and 10 minutes (+20 minutes for the dough to rise)
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil the water, shake the packets with peas and place them gently into the water. Reduce heat and cook for 35-40 minutes until the peas are soft. Remove the peas from the packets, and let cool until room temperature, the pea puree must thicken.
2. Prepare the leavened dough. Mix 3 tbsp of warm water, 1 tbsp of flour, sugar, yeast and salt. Wait until the yeast starts producing bubbles (10-15 minutes).
3. Peel the onions, chop them and fry them slightly with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
4. Add the leavened dough to the pea puree with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Mix thoroughly. Add the remaining flour and the fried onions. Mix the dough.
5. Baste the baking sheet with oil. Form medium-sized flat cakes and make small indentations around the center with your fingers.
6. Baste the flat cakes with olive oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds or other spices (if desired). Leave for 20 minutes to let the dough rise.
7. Heat the oven to 200°C. Bake the flat cakes for 20 minutes until ready and golden. Serve hot or let cool.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it