The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 bags of Makfa grinding peas in cooking bags
2 large onions
3 medium carrots
vegetable oil for frying
3 tbsp of Makfa wheat flour
freshly ground black pepper
time 2 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil the water, shake the packets with peas and place them gently into the water. Reduce heat and cook for 35-40 minutes until the peas are soft. Remove the peas from the packets, and let cool until room temperature, the pea puree must thicken.
2. Peel onions and carrots, chop the onions finely, and grate the carrots coarsely. Heat the sunflower oil in the saucepan and fry the vegetables for 5-7 minutes until soft.
3. Mix the pea puree with the fried vegetables. Add two tablespoons of flour, salt, pepper and mix.
4. Form ping-pong size balls from the fixture and flatten them out into pancakes.
5. Heat oil in the frying pan. Baste the pancakes with the remaining flour and fry them for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden. Place the ready pancakes on paper towels to remove extra fat. Serve warm.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it