The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
250 g of dried Makfa peas
1 tbsp olive oil
1.5 liters of water
300 g of ground turkey
2 tbsp of ground parmesan
2 bay leaves
1 bunch of dill
time 1.5 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak peas in cold water for 5 to 6 hours, or better yet, overnight. Discard the water and rinse the peas thoroughly.
2. Peel onions and carrots. Chop the onions finely, and grate the carrots coarsely. Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and fry the vegetables for 5-7 minutes until soft.
3. Peel the potatoes and cube them.
4. Pour water into a saucepan, place the peas in the water, bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes, removing the foam as it forms.
5. Add onions, carrots, and potatoes to the mix and cook for 10 more minutes.
6. Place the ground meat in a bowl, add the parmesan cheese to the meat and mix well. Form small meatballs and drop them into the soup. Add the bay leaves and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Add salt 5 minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with diced dill and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it